Improve your workplace by protecting your employees and your valves with Stem Shield!
- Removes hazard of exposed stems that lead to cuts, bruises, etc.
- Promotes awareness, creating more cautious workers
- Helps reduce slick spots caused by dripping lubricants, reducing slips, trips, and falls
- Protects valve stem from the elements and corrosion
- Protects valve stem threads from incidental contact with machinery or tools
- Reduces need for frequent lubrication, cutting lubricant cost up to 50%
- Can install in seconds, operate valve with the stem shield on, and protects for years
Once installed, Stem Shields provide Three forms of protection:
- Worker Protection: Workers are protected from injuries associated with sharp stem edges, falling on stems, or accidentally slipping on lubricants that have dripped from stems.
- Stem Protection: The stems themselves are protected from heavy machinery falling on them and damaging the threads that operate the stem. They are also protected from elements and corrosion. Ensuring your valve will operate correctly when the time comes.
- Lubricant Protection: The expensive lubrication needed to keep stems operational is protected from the elements and dissipates much less rapidly. The potential runoff of these lubricants into surrounding environments is also eliminated.