Continental Disc Corporation is committed to providing the products, services, and quality you expect from the leading overpressure safety company.
Rupture Discs (Bursting Discs) function as a pre-designed "weak point" in a pressurized system, and they should be the strongest part of your pressure protection system. Continental Disc rupture discs (bursting discs) utilize innovative, patented designs, the highest quality materials from traceable sources, and ISO 9001 manufacturing procedures performed by skilled craftsmen.
Standard Industrial Rupture Discs
- High precision Rupture Discs, HPX family (up to 5.000.000 pressure cycles)
- Reverse Acting Type (Reverse Buckling)
- Tension Type
Special application Rupture Discs
- Tank Container Rupture Discs
- Extruder Rupture Disc (ERD) OEM & Rupture Disc Plugs for protection of the plastic extrusion process
- CAL-VAC, double acting disc assemblies for ultra-low vacuum- or positive pressure conditions
- Rupture Discs for mounting between Ferule/Tri-Clamp connections
- Specialized “OEM” application Rupture Discs
- Double Disc Assemblies (for increased protection)
Within the PRODIM organization, we have a dedicated ‘Product Manager safety valves & tank protection’. This product specialist will assist you starting from the basic selection, calculations, regulation until commissioning of all safety related devices. Together with the experience and expertise of the factories of WEIR, PROTECTOSEAL and CONTINENTAL DISC CORPORATION , PRODIM can provide advice and support for all safety related questions.